We are Authentically Urban, we plan on doing fashion, DIY, beauty and nail designs. If you have ay suggestions on posts we should do, please leave them in the comments.
-Hannah & Sydney

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Nail Polish :)

Today I have a poem for you written by a friend of the blog, Taylor Wilhoit.  :)  Oh and P.S.  I'm planning on posting a design later today!!!  :)

Nail Polish

By: Taylor Wilhoit

I eat cherries and as I chew,
I paint my nails neon blue.
Or red, or pink, or green, too.
I never paint my nails with glue
That's just ew.
When I was home with the flu
I painted my nails midnight blue,
Or like the zebra from the zoo.
Whenever I make stew,
Or wash my hair with shampoo,
I see my nails and shout woo-hoo!
Want to know my favorite color, you?
It's purple.

Oh and P.S.  I'm planning on posting a design later today!!!  :)

                                                                              -Hannah <3  

3 comments: