We are Authentically Urban, we plan on doing fashion, DIY, beauty and nail designs. If you have ay suggestions on posts we should do, please leave them in the comments.
-Hannah & Sydney

Friday, October 26, 2012

Zombie nails!!!

This design is definitely a right turn from my cute pumpkin post from earlier today but it looks really cool and creepy!!!

                          -Hannah

 Supplies:
-A base and top coat
-A nude/cream color (I used Seche's "Elegant")
-A grey (I used OPI's "French Quarter For Your Thoughts")
-A yellow (I used OPI's "Need Sunglasses?")
-A black (I used OPI's "Black Onyx")
-A matte topcoat (I used Essie's "Matte About You")
-A red (I used OPI's "The Thrill Of Brazil")
-A makeup sponge
-A toothpick or dotting tool

1.  Apply your base and top coat.
2.  Apply your nude/cream color and let dry.  make sure that it's opaque.
3.  Using the sponge, sponge on the grey then yellow polishes.  As you can see it's ok if the sponge leaves a few spots.
4.  Gradually working your way about 3/4 of the way up your nail, sponge on the black polish.
5.  Apply a matte top coat and allow to dry.
6.  Using the toothpick or dotting tool, paint on little blood drops coming from the end of the nail.
7.  For a creepy and dirty look to go all the way zombie, rub the ends of your fingers in dirt or something similar.  (I used some charcoal.)





*Credits*
Artist: Hannah
Model: Hannah


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment