We are Authentically Urban, we plan on doing fashion, DIY, beauty and nail designs. If you have ay suggestions on posts we should do, please leave them in the comments.
-Hannah & Sydney

Thursday, November 8, 2012

OPI "Man With The Golden Gun" Swatch/mini review!!!

As Sydney and I have been posting lately, we could not wait to get our hands on this amazing polish put out with OPI's Skyfall collection in honor of 50 years of 007 and the new movie coming out soon.  We had a VERY difficult time getting at least one, but after signing up on multiple ordering lists through multiple beauty supply's we finally got one!  OPI is being really unfair and apparently only sent like literally one polish to the Pacific North West.  Sadly there are two of us and I could only find one bottle, I'm stuck with guilt every time I use it...But I can share pictures!!!  It's BEAUTIFUL!!!  It has a somewhat thin amount of REAL 18k gold flakes, because my mom is a licensed beautician she got it for half price at $15 when normally it is $30.  I'm not sure if OPI will eventually send more or what what's gonna happen but I sure hope that more dedicated OPI fans can eventually get there hands on this polish.  Well I took quite a few pictures so let's get started!!!

                 -Hannah ;)

 The box before opening  ;)

Still can't figure out how to rotate pictures on here...

 My fingers trying to be like those fancy bloggers with perfect fingers






The fancy sticker on the top of the box <3
I really wish everyone the best of luck in tracking down one of these!!!
P.S. I used two coats in all of the pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment