We are Authentically Urban, we plan on doing fashion, DIY, beauty and nail designs. If you have ay suggestions on posts we should do, please leave them in the comments.
-Hannah & Sydney

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patricks Day!!!

Happy St. Patrick's day guys! I have a fairly simple design today. It's a double ombre!

 The colors I used were:
-light green (Essie's "Navigate Her")
-Dark green (Essie's "Pretty Edgy")
-and a sparkle, I used a silver but gold would look good too (OPI's "Spark De Triomphe"
 I used a sponging technique for both ombres.  I did the light green then sponged the dark green on top, once that dried I sponged on the glitter.
Thanks for checking this out and don't forget to subscribe above. And don't forget to comment/email us suggestions or recreations. :)

              -Hannah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment