We are Authentically Urban, we plan on doing fashion, DIY, beauty and nail designs. If you have ay suggestions on posts we should do, please leave them in the comments.
-Hannah & Sydney

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Tribal nails

Today I have some tribal nails to share. I tried to make it summer-y by using bright colors. 
The colors I used were:
-light blue (China Glazes "For Audrey")
-pink (OPI's "Suzi's Hungary Again")
-gold (OPI's "Symphony in Gold")
-black (OPI's "Black Onyx")

I used For Audrey as the base on my thumb and ring finger and Suzi's Hungary Again on the rest. 
I really like these colors so I felt like I would show you them. 
I used a brush from a set and an old striper for the lines, and just the end of a bobby pin for the dots. 
We'd love to see your tribal which you can show us on Facebook, Instagram, or you can email them to us at Prettypolishinc@gmail.com. Also don't forget to follow/subscribe to us on the side bar. 

               -Hannah :)

2 comments:

  1. You guys!! I am IN LOVE with this nail art!!! How do you have the patience to do this?! Come over and do mine? ;)

    D

    ReplyDelete